
This past weekend, I got the chance to help celebrate my friend
Cathy as she prepares for the birth of Baby Girl Carver. I have secretly named the baby Kumquat, but somehow I don't think that they are going to go with my selection! Cathy and Jeff are a lot like Michael and myself in that we all waited until later in life to find our soulmate and true love. I think that makes love that much sweeter when you know that you have waited for this one special person and that you have finally found that person and will spend your life with them! Cathy and Jeff have been married for 2 years and are anxiously awaiting the birth of their special little girl. For her shower on Saturday, I made fruit kabobs. I think they were pretty cute, but I'll need to work on them a little if I do them again. I stuck the skewers into styrofoam, but they were really hard to pull out!

Here is a picture of Cathy with all of her hostesses. Hope you had a great time
Cathy! You and Jeff are going to be super parents!!! I can't wait to see God's work in all three of you!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the encouragement! We love the Crawley's and appreciate your prayers and friendship! Can't wait for Sarah to show her the ropes!
Love,
Cathy
Post a Comment