This week (Wednesday), Sarah will be 12 weeks old. We took her to the doctor today to check her ears to make sure that she is ear-infection free. Michael and I had our suspicions, since she has had a mild (99*) fever for most of the weekend. However, her ears look clear! Dr. Stone said that he only guarantees his diagnosis for ear infections for 24 hours -- after that, all bets are off and she could develop one still! The biggest surprise was her weight. She now weighs 10 pounds 5 ounces. Can you believe it?! She's growing up! :)
Praise Report -- Michael's mom is doing very well following her surgery last week. She is being able to eat some pureed foods and tolerate liquids well. One of our friends from sunday school even assisted in her surgery -- thanks Dr. Scarcliff!
Have a great weekend.
3 comments:
Thanks for bringing dinner and letting me play with Sarah! She is a sweetie!
Hey, it's time for an update!
Jennifer, I got your note on the mirror molding & I hate you had problems with yours. Mine has not had any problems, except for one piece of REAL wood molding that I used on one mirror that was bowed slightly. It popped up after a couple of days. I got it glued back down with Liquid Nails.
Did you use the MDF molding? That is the best thing to use for this project. It's flat. And someone else mentioned that they used a mini-glue gun, not quite hot enough for this project. And possibly if you didn't get the molding on the mirror fast enough, it didn't bond completely. That's all I can think of for why yours didn't stick. You can always use the Liquid Nails and reglue it though!
Post a Comment