Thursday, February 05, 2009

my little angel

Such a pretty girl ...

My poor little angel ... not happy during this picture.

Our little Anne Geddes baby ...

Sarah is already praying ... now I lay me down to sleep ...

Here are some pictures that we took last week at a place in town. I thought they turned out very well. I can't believe that she is already 11 weeks old. She is sleeping through the night (knock on wood, cross fingers, etc.) most nights.
Also, please pray for a few people this week --
My friend Amanda's mom passed away last week. A family at church lost their three month old little boy to SIDS. Michael's mom had hernia repair surgery.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

These pictures are great! She is so pretty!

We have been praying for Michael's mom. I hope everything went well with her surgery.

I am sitting here waiting for y'all to get here, so I am sure I can get more details :)

Jen said...

Awwwwwww, these are ssooooooo cute! I can't wait till Corban gets here and we can have cute manly pics like these taken...

Eric said...

These aer good! I'm with Jennifer, I can't wait until Corban gets here either!
We will keep everyone in our prayers.

Mike & April said...

She is so pretty! We can't wait to meet her.