Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Welcome Home
It has been two weeks now since Granny went home to be with the Lord. I found this picture on my computer today at work. This was taken last June. It is amazing to look at and see how much both of them have changed over the past year. Sarah has obviously grown up, but Granny had dwindled down to nothing really. She had lost a ton of weight and she wasn't herself. Secretly each time we saw her, I worried that it would be the last time. I am thankful for this picture because she looks happy and looks like herself. The past few months had been really hard and she didn't look or act like herself. I know that she is in heaven now dancing and rejoicing. She is back whole. She is at peace. She can see, she can dance, she can remember everyone and tell them all stories of us. Michael told me that he hopes that she can get the chance to meet his grandparents and tell them all about me and Sarah. They never met me and they would never have imagined that he would be a teacher now! They were convinced he would be the next Billy Graham. Talk to everyone Granny. Have a great time. Hug your daughter, your baby Sarah that you only had for one year. Love your friends, your husband, your family members. We miss you, but your craziness and love for life lives on in little Sarah Mae. I love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment