Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Are you kidding me?!?!?!

This past weekend, we went to Callaway Gardens with my parents.  We had intended on buying some stuff at the grocery store, but it closed at 8 pm.  So we had to make do with buying some "groceries" at the corner store (aka, gas station).  I was amazed at the cost of some things.  Here are a few examples. 



Seriously???  $7.19 for a box of graham crackers and $7.15 for a jar of Easy Cheese.  Who can afford this?
We had to break out credit cards just for a few groceries, and before you ask, no we didn't buy those things!!  We did spend $15 on just a few little important things ...
These were really important things ... chocolate and Mountain Dew.  Oh yeah, and the other stuff for Sarah!  But one thing I noticed, normal food was crazy expensive, but what about this --
Are you kidding me??  Something this disgusting is only 99 cents?!?!  Just for comparison sake, I checked at Publix the other night and look what I found ...
So ... who's getting the extra money?  Welcome to vacation people ... where everything costs more!

No comments: