Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I know ...

I don't need the reminders or guilt trips! I know that we are WAY overdue for a posting. What can I say!? I'm 9 months pregnanct and my brain is full of just a few other minor details other than posting saying that things are going well! :)

However, this post is different. I have big news to share ...

Mark your calendars for November 19, 2008 at 12:15. Sarah Mae Crawley will be making her debut by scheduled C-section! I just wanted you all to know.

My twice weekly doctor visits are continuing to go well and my sugars are mostly managed with my 3 shots of insulin daily. Non-stress tests continue to show good development. Two weeks ago on the weekly ultrasound, Sarah weighed 5 lbs and 14 ounces, so her size is exactly where it needs to be.

We got the car seat installed in my car and the stroller is put together. Most of the clothing is washed and ready for her. The monitor is in place, the bottles are ready in case we need them ... am I missing something!? Still have to pack bags for all of us at the hospital, but maybe I'll get to that over the weekend.

Well, I need to get back to work. I'll try to write more later this week.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet her!

We are praying for your sweet family!

And I'm going to make a prediction that there will be even less posts when Sarah arrives, for good reason :)

Jen said...

Yay!!!!! While you are getting ready to meet Sarah I will be down the street doing my glucose screen!!!!!! How not fair is that?!?!?!?

Unknown said...

Michael and Jennifer-
We are praying that everything will go well during your c-section and that Michael will not pass out! :) We are praying that Sarah will be healthy and that you will have a quick (not so painful) recovery. Before you know it -Nov 19th will be here and you will be holding that sweet baby girl!

April said...

Well, well...We'll both have babies born on the 19th! I guess you only could have planned it better if she was born in September or February. Take care of yourself and Miss Sarah Mae. Let me know how soon I can come visit after she is born. I will be anxiously awaiting the big day. Love ya.

Jen said...

I have clothes!!!!! My friend with quads sent me some hand me down girl clothes and 2 of those blanket swaddlers, but they are not real thick. At least you know they will stay on. Everything has been washed in all free and clear so you don't have to rewash if you don't want to but I understand if you do. I am sending them through Michael today....

Jen said...

OK, time to post all those pictures.....