Friday, November 04, 2011

Halloween Fun

Well, this year was a Halloween first -- Sarah actually wore her costume!!!  Each year, we have bought Sarah a costume and she hasn't worn it.  First year was a strawberry; she sort of wore it only because she was too little to know better.  Second year was a ladybug; she wasn't having any part of it.  She wore her Alabama outfit instead.  This year ... meet Pinkalicious!!!  Pinkalicious is a little girl who eats too many cupcakes and turns pink.  This is one of Sarah's favorite books that we read.

Sarah wore this sweet little Halloween dress to school on Halloween Day. 
She wanted to be dressed up for her school party.

I'm ready ... let's go get some chocolate!

Okay I know, I look pretty ... where's my chocolate?


Now can we go??

Here's my pumpkins ...
I helped to make a scary face.  Daddy did Boba Fett (or something like that). 
His was really scary to me.  Mommy helped me to make a Pirate and Elmo Vampire.


At my neighborhood, we all sit in chairs in our driveways and wait on kids to
trick-or-treat.  I didn't really want to sit.  I was ready to go and get my candy!

After we got back home, I helped Mommy and Daddy pass out candy.  Only one piece per person.

No comments: