Monday, August 22, 2011

Unexpected Blessings

I really don't know what to say ... God is Good.

That is really enough and it totally sums up everything else that I could tell you.  I had just finished writing the previous post and I got a phone call from Michael.  But first, let me back up ...

While at church yesterday, I got a phone call on my cell phone telling me that I had an envelope with my name on it at the church office.  I didn't listen to the message until we had already left church, because my phone was on silent.  Well, today, I got an email about an envelope and we also had gotten a message on our home phone.  I asked Michael to go to the church and get it because it must be something big. 

It was $200 cash.  No name attached.  If you had any part in this ... thank you so much!!!!  God has used whoever individual or group to prove Himself and reveal His faithfulness to us once more.  Thank you Lord for bringing us back to you when our faith wavers. 

1 comment:

Eric said...

That's awesome!