Sunday, November 07, 2010
Day 7: We are thankful for ...
salvation in Jesus Christ. I love to hear Sarah pray at night. Each night, I start her prayer "Dear Jesus, Thank you for ..." She then adds in whatever or whoever she is thankful for. Sometimes it is silly (pacifiers), but sometimes she really thinks about it and names all of our family, or several of her friends. We try to read two books each night before bed and I try to make one of them be something "religious". It may be a bible story, it may be a story with a moral ending, etc. I want her to see and understand our faith. She loves to pray and sing. We start most mornings in the car with "church song mommy". I love that she listens to the word of God before she goes to school. She doesn't realize it yet, but those words will be in her heart all day long. Hopefully, she will be able to show the love of Jesus, even at her young age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment