
Okay, I admit it. I am addicted to reality shows, well specifically Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. This season has been really depressing! They have been married 4 years and have two beautiful children, Liam and Stella. However, there is some sort of disconnect going on between them. The past two episodes have had me almost in tears.
Michael and I have been married for 4 years and have Sarah and Gus (can't forget the dog-child). I don't want to feel a disconnect, but I feel that everyone has those fleeting moments from time to time. I think the most important thing is to take time for each other and come back together to being one! Don't forget what you wrote on your air-sick bags (T/D reference)!!!
I know that this weekend is mother's day, but you wouldn't be a mother without your husband ... therefore, do something special for the two of you. Reconnect with each other, love each other, cherish each other always!
No comments:
Post a Comment