Monday, August 25, 2008

It's official ... Sarah is growing up, and out!

I'm really pregnant. I know that you already knew that, but I really am -- all of a sudden!! Seriously, over the weekend, I swear my stomach all of a sudden doubled in size. I read online that my uterus is now the size of a basketball (week 27), and I believe it!

My co-workers noticed the difference immediately and several of the daycare parents also stopped me and commented. Two of them had not even realized I was pregnant at all and then to tell them that I am 7 months! Wow!

Anyway, I'm continuing to feel pretty good. We got our chair put into the room over the weekend. I'll have to figure out how to post pictures, but everything is starting to come together and look really good! We have all the major stuff ready for Sarah to come home, but I think I'll let her keep growing for a while! I'm happy and excited to meet her, but I don't want to rush her!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am glad you are okay. We are still praying. We're ready to meet Sarah, too! Have a great week! :D

Jen said...

Sorry the 4D didn't exactly work out... maybe she wants you to be suprised!!!!

Eric said...

I can't believe that Jennifer and I are at 16wks. & 2 days. We go on the 24th of this month to hopefully find out if "jeneric" is a Jennifer or Eric.

Jen said...

Ok, we need a new post on how mom is doing!!!!!