I almost forgot some of our most exciting news ...
We bought a Wii!!! Actually, we traded in Michael's xbox and our neighbor's playstation 2 and all of the associated games. But who cares how it happened ... it happened! We've been wanting one since Christmas. This is our last big guilty pleasure (supposedly) before Sarah comes. We have had SO MUCH FUN playing this since Saturday night. By the way, I am a star at bowling and not so bad at tennis! If you're interested in challenging us to a match ... let us know! :)
5 comments:
I'll challenge you to a game of tennis, cause you know how much I love tennis! I guess I'm going to have to get out of my "no gaming consoles in the house" rule and join the rest of the world. I have found the Wii to be very fun. Connor loves to play "flag ball"(that's golf to the rest of the world). So who knows... maybe we'll play soon.
Do you guys have a cvs around? I can help you guys get diapers and other stuff for next to nothing!!!! That is what we are doing to help keep the cost of lil bit down.
I made it through alive!
Ok, you guys are long over due for an update!
It is funny even though we talk through him I feel like I know you! But we do need to get together sometime! I think the longest wait in the world is waiting to find out what the baby is. Most of my friends are saying girl, it is funny one minute I want a girl the next I want a boy. Did you do that at all? My husband is having weird dreams about the whole thing... well he thinks they are weird I think they are kinda funny...
Post a Comment